Why Mindfulness Coaching?
Mindfulness is the awareness muscle needed to bring about the necessary change in our professional and personal life. Practicing mindfulness will help:
- Enhance our awareness
- Improve our decision making
- Develop our emotional resilience needed to focus and work under pressure
With mindfulness coaching, we will work together to develop a customized mindfulness practice that suits your needs, schedule and personal goals both individual and corporate.
Individual Mindfulness Coaching
(In person and online/ Duration 60 mins)
In these sessions I will help you look inside yourself and begin an inquiry into the parts of your mind and body that you neglect. Through mindfulness exercises and techniques, I will help you learn how to cultivate the awareness needed to make changes to areas of your life that you feel stuck in or that need improvement.
Group Mindfulness Coaching
These can be done by department/ team as such :
- Can be delivered to a group, 1-1 or via online platform such as Google Meet or Zoom.
- I will design a schedule that works for your group, typically from four to eight sessions, spaced weekly or bi-weekly.
Onsite Mindfulness workshops/courses
Mindfulness has many benefits, of which improving your team or organization’s performance with mindfulness customized programs tailored to your organization’s needs.
Content will be customized including topics such as:
- Building Emotional Resilience
- Mindful Communication and Listening
- Mindfulness for Stress 8/4 weeks course
- Mindfulness for Stress workshops
- Mindful Leadership workshop
- Breathe to Release workshop or sessions
- Building Mindful Corporations
Content will be delivered according to your needs including:
- Information sessions/talks
- Team seminars/workshops of 60 – 90 minutes
- Half/full day courses or workshops